Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Magnetic Alphabet

I made up a magnetic alphabet for the kids. It is focused on them learning the letter names and learning to put the alphabet in order. They can line it up on the white board and using the THRASS alphabet rap song learn the letter names.
When we first used it the white board was not up so we used the fridge. I found the magnetic paper in the $2 shop. It cost me paper, ink, laminating sheet and $2 magnetic paper. Pretty cheap resource.
Here are the girls enjoying it for the first time. They wanted me to take a photo of them after they had put it all in order. The white board was not up yet so we used the fridge. It should be in a single row but the fridge is not long enough.


I made up a little card that says Put the alphabet in order on the white board. I put the letters in a bag with the card and here is an alphabet workbox activity.




No comments:

Click for a FREE lapbook!