Monday, February 2, 2009

365 ideas

I would really like to keep a record of the 365 days in our year with a photo a day. There are lots of different ideas out there on how others have done it.

Here are some of the ideas I have found that I want to come back and look at again. I am going to keep adding ideas as I find them.

I first saw this idea in the creating keepsakes magazine. There are free digital downloads on Beckys blog here

A month over 2 pages here

Ideas to make your own kit
Here at The Scrappy Jedi


Others 365 albums
http://danieladobson.blogspot.com/

Another aussie blogger and scrapbooker (Scrappy Habits) shares her 365 day album ideas
The Art Of Choosing Joy is doing her album on 365 days of gratitude - would like to do this idea one year.

No comments:

Click for a FREE lapbook!